Note: For any registration queries, please contact email@example.com
Registration Fee Details:
Send the filled up Registration form of (Conference/ Pre-Conference Workshop) to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Category||Indian and SAARC Countries (Rs.)||Foreign (US$)|
|Pre-Conf. Workshops only||Conf. delegates||5,000||350|
|Conf. + Pre-Conf. Workshops||Academicians||6,000||450|
|Conf. Only||Academicians, Students||3,000||300|
|Pre-Conf. Workshops only||Conf. delegates||5,000||300|
|Conf. + Pre-Conf. Workshops||Academicians, Students||7,000||500|
(During the Conf.)
- Early bird discount-10%
- IIML Alumni discount-10%
- Group member discount (2 or more)-5%
Note: More than one people have to register together for availing group discount
One can avail either IIM Alumni or Group discount not both.
Demand Draft in favor of “Indian Institute of Management Lucknow” Payable at Lucknow
Electronic transaction as per the following details:
- Name: Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
- Banker name: HDFC BANK LTD
- Address: A R Centre, Aminabad Branch, Lucknow
- MICR Code: 226240007
- IFSC Code: HDFC0000723
- SWIFT Code for Foreign Participants (for foreign participants who wants to send money in Indian currency):HDFCINBB
- A/C Type: Saving Bank A/C
- Account Number:07231450000294
Online payment gateway: HDFC BANK LTD
- Every author who is attending the conference has to register.
- In case you will like the conference to arrange accommodation for you, please register on or before November 15, 2017. Accommodation will be arranged for registered author of accepted papers and invited participant only on paid basis:
- Single occupancy: INR 1500/night + Service Tax
- Shared occupancy: INR 1000/night + Service Tax
- Step 1-Send a mail to email@example.com keeping Subject as ‘Require Accommodation’. Please note that the allotment of accommodation inside IIM Lucknow campus is purely based on first come-first serve subject to availability of rooms.
- Step 2-Once we receive your requirement, you will be notified through mail about the availability so that you can proceed with the payment through NEFT or Demand draft.
- Step 3-Send a proof of copy of payment along with the below mentioned filled ‘Accommodation Form’ to firstname.lastname@example.org so that your room booking is ensured.
- Step 4-The original Demand Draft has to be submitted at the registration desk on the day of the event.
- One author of a paper that is accepted for regular paper presentation will be paid domestic travel fare and accommodation fee as per actuals subject to a cap of Rs.15,000 per person.
- Pan IIM conference is primarily intended for doctoral students, faculty and practitioners. If you are a MBA or an engineering student, you need to have an accepted paper for presentation to successfully register for the conference.
Cancellation & Retention
- Registration cancelled by paid authors (whose abstracts have been sent for publication in the conference proceedings) and participants (for Conference and Pre–Conference Case Study Workshop) on or before November 30, 2017 will be refunded 50% of the registration fees. Any withdrawals after November 30, 2017 will attract 100% retention charge of the registration fee.
- IIML reserves the right to process refunds after the conference concludes.
- The cancellation will be done on the discounted price availed by the person and not on the basic one.
To cancel a registration, please send an email to email@example.com and include ‘Conference Cancellation’ in the subject line.