- Posters may be displayed at the designated time on the designated poster day
- Display poster under your paper number
- Display posters early to maximise viewing time
- Authors must attend the Interactive Poster Session at the scheduled time to answer questions
- Posters must be set up half hour before the Interactive Poster Session begins.
- One full length chart paper (preferably a white chart paper)
- Push pins, board, or tape will be provided to hang your poster.
- Kindly download the poster template: here
- Posters must fit within the designated space listed above
- The most successful and attractive posters are graphically-produced posters that highlight and summarise the main points, with the poster presenter filling in the details
- The least effective poster format is a photocopy of the manuscript.
Your poster presentation should include:
- The paper title and all authors at the top of the poster
- A brief introduction, goals, experimental detail, conclusions, and references (make sure this information is presented in a logical and clear sequence)
- Explanations for graphs, pictures, and tables
- Keep some handouts ready for the convenience of the onlookers.